Safes... where in database can I find them?

PetuniaEpoch

Question

7 answers to this question

VaultStorageLocked for when it is locked. i dont know unlocked sorry as mine is currently locked but im guessing VaultStorageUnlocked or VaultStorageOpen

Yes there in object_data

If you scroll down looking at the charaterid column it will show the unlock code

VaultStorageLocked for when it is locked. i dont know unlocked sorry as mine is currently locked but im guessing VaultStorageUnlocked or VaultStorageOpen

Yes there in object_data

If you scroll down looking at the charaterid column it will show the unlock code

Oh dear! That's an issue then, as there's none in the database!

How could they have been wiped?

I'm running 1.0.1.1, and the only thing I have done recently, was today I installed base building 1.2 with improvements 0.3, using the guys files - but shurely that wouldn't have removed them from the database???!

I used the files from: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-basebuilding-1-2-improvements-0-1-better-and-editable-keycode-permanent-owner.10485/page-9#post-53332

that im not sure on im afraid. is there anything else missing? tents etc? cars? all i can think of is the mysql you used cleared the table and then repopulated it.

That's the really strange thing... Nope! everything else seems okay - stranger still, I didn't use any SQL, none needed for the install...

What I did was ADD some stuff to the server pbo, and replace the server_cleanup with the one from the base building files. 

I did wonder if the server_cleanup file edit has caused the safes/vaults to be 'cleaned up' ! :P

Meh, I posted on the guys opendayz thread too - but I'm not 100% his updates even caused the issue, as someone else on this forum had an issue with both vehicles and safes vanishing...