Virtual garage messing up banking

titus

Question

Ok, I got virtual garage in the server fully, It still is screwy tho but in term it works, We can use the plotpole with it but now it is breaking our banking system. I haven't a clue what has gone wrong with it i followed every instruction not sure if its a config that screwed up or what it would be?

5 answers to this question

Please in future don't create a new thread, please post in the appropriate mod page, i.e virtual garage release thread or ZSC release thread.

If your banking is broken as a result you have made an error in your fn_selfActions.sqf file.

You need to post your CLIENT .rpt

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

On 8/1/2017 at 11:57 AM, salival said:

Please in future don't create a new thread, please post in the appropriate mod page, i.e virtual garage release thread or ZSC release thread.

If your banking is broken as a result you have made an error in your fn_selfActions.sqf file.

You need to post your CLIENT .rpt

To find this logfile:

C:\users\<YOUR WINDOWS USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Arma 2 OA\ArmA2OA.RPT

@salival Ok i fixed this but now everything is working but when i go to put cars in the virtual garage it just says searching and does this forever..

@titusfor some reason your fn_selfActions is failing to get the type of cursor target. I have no idea why as this should never happen.

I think the easiest way is for you to send me your dayz_server pbo and your mission file so we can get this fixed properly.

I will private message you my email address.