Script Restriction #32 - Exception generator not working

stormchaser206

24.06.2017 23:58:30: General Kenobi - #32 "arrow_1") then {
sa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = "Sign_Arrow_F" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];
sa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = "Sign_Arrow_F" createV"

I tried using an online exception generator for battleye but  when I put it in on line #34 it just doesn't work. What do I do?

5 hours ago, 82ndAB_Bravo17 said:

It would probably help if you provided a copy of your amended line 34

7 createVehicleCrew !="createvehiclecrew _x;" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV"

It has me trying to fix it a few times

Edit: I was trying to install https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/188980-advanced-towing/. I know it works with Epoch because I've seen it on a server before. I added the sqf file to the mission PBO and put this in init.sqf:

[] execVM "fn_advancedTowingInit.sqf";

for

3 hours ago, stormchaser206 said:

7 createVehicleCrew !="createvehiclecrew _x;" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV" !="arrow_1\") then {\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_1 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createVehicleLocal [0,0,0];\nsa_tow_debug_arrow_2 = \"Sign_Arrow_F\" createV"

It has me trying to fix it a few times

Edit: I was trying to install https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/188980-advanced-towing/. I know it works with Epoch because I've seen it on a server before. I added the sqf file to the mission PBO and put this in init.sqf:

[] execVM "fn_advancedTowingInit.sqf";

My first suggestion is to run this serverside which will save some headaches.

For example, you might copyt the @Advanced Towing folder to your Arm3Server folder using FTP or whatever other means is available. Then, in your startup parameters, set "-servermod=@epochhive;@Advanced Towing;" If you need help, your server provider can probably deal with these steps.

No key is required for this approach and you reduce the size of the mission file slightly.

What I see in my BE files is::

createvehicle.txt add !="Land_Can_V2_F"

remoteexec.txt add !"sa_set_owner" !"sa_hide_object_global" !"sa_put_away_tow_ropes" !"sa_attach_tow_ropes" !"sa_take_tow_ropes" !"sa_hint" !"sa_drop_tow_ropes" !"sa_set_owner" !"sa_simulate_towing"

there is probably a way to use regular expressions to condense this but I never spent the time needed to work that out after my first attempt failed.

I do not believe I had to modify scripts.txt but will get back to you on that.

Edited by Ghostrider-DbD-

2 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

for

There are a few things you have to add depending on how you set it up. I run this entirely server side. For example, you might set "-servermod=@epochhive;@Advanced Towing;"

No key is required for this approach and you reduce the mission file slightly.

I dont' recall everything I added to BE filters, but I think the main things are:

createvehicle.txt add !="Land_Can_V2_F"

remoteexec.txt add !"sa_set_owner" !"sa_hide_object_global" !"sa_put_away_tow_ropes" !"sa_attach_tow_ropes" !"sa_take_tow_ropes" !"sa_hint" !"sa_drop_tow_ropes" !"sa_set_owner" !"sa_simulate_towing"

there is probably a way to use regular expressions to condense this but I never spent the time needed to work that out after my first attempt failed.

I do not believe I had to modify scripts.txt but will get back to you on that.

What line do I put the createvehicle.txt one on? 

createvehicle.txt is a separate BE file. Start by looking to see which .log files are created and what they contain. I have not run the advanced towing scripts from the mission.pbo for some time so am not sure what you would have to add to script.txt. if you send me your battle eye logs I can take a look.

47 minutes ago, Ghostrider-DbD- said:

createvehicle.txt is a separate BE file. Start by looking to see which .log files are created and what they contain. I have not run the advanced towing scripts from the mission.pbo for some time so am not sure what you would have to add to script.txt. if you send me your battle eye logs I can take a look.

I'll PM you my battleye folder