Epoch1.0.2.5 DB Player_login, 99 pages, want to cleanup.

Necrozus

Question

I am asking for help because I don't know what to try anymore. Here is my problem, in my Epoch database, in the Player_LOGIN section, I have 99 pages. So, I wanted to know if it can cause problems for the server (like making it lag or disconnecting players because of the 99 pages) , and if it's the case how can I do a cleanup (Only for that section)? I read that when there's too many pages players might get disconnected because the server is not as fast or has too much information to "read". Is there an sql code that exists that I could input every few days to keep everything clean? Also, although this might not have anything to do with my first questions, but, in the last column (Action) it is always 0 or 2, I wanted to know what it meant?

Thanks in advance if you can help me out,

Jon

5 answers to this question

I looked around my database, but the right-click option ( on the table name or anywhere else) does not work? The only place I found something that could represent what you told me, is in "Operations" on the bottom right it's written this:

empty the table (truncate)

Delete the table (drop)

Could this option work instead? And, just to be sure, it'S not "dangerous" to empty everything in Player_LOGIN, I won't lose anything? Would it work to just erase manually every pages (even if it takes longer)?

Thank you for your help and for answering.