New Install

BeansAreGood

Question

Okay so I downloaded all the files from your guys site. I extracted them all to the main folder, now my only problem here is, none of your downloads had an @DayZ_Epoch or @DayZ_Epoch_Server folder or SQL Folder, or any folder at all.... How am I supposed to: 

• "Create a new mysql database called "dayz_epoch" and import the epoch.sql file found in the SQL folder."

When there are no folders..... 

How can I: 

• "Launch the server with -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Epoch_Server; use the *.bat files for an example."

When there is no @DayZ_Epoch or @DayZ_Epoch_Server folders for me to make this happen with.... I could honestly probably get this thing together in about ten minutes if the downloads actually had the folders needed... I don't understand what's going on here.... 

If someone could just tell me what folders I need to create and what files from the downloads need to go in those folders, that would be freaking awesome....   Or they could just send me like a link to download the server and client files with the folders already put together like they should be... That would be pretty freaking sweet too.... 

5 answers to this question

Okay got it all fixed and taken care of thank you very much good sir, you can mark this one as solved. And if anyone else has this problem, make sure you use 7zip, or else it corrupts the download and doesn't actually create the folders for you. LAN problem was me not directing things to: arma2oapc.master.gamespy.com     All good now though, thanks much!