Please help - Overpoch Server problem

blkcamarors

Question

Hello, 

I have been sitting here for hours trying to figure out why after adding in plot for life (combining its custom files with souls single currency souls Single currency) after merging the files i can no longer unlock any vehicles or vaults. Also when trying to place a safe in a plot zone, it says no plot pole in 30m but soon as i leave the plot radius i can build it. i have the following scripts installed before adding plot for life and everything worked before that. Here is a link to both my Mission and server PBO's

DZMS

DZGM

Zupa's advanced trading

Service point

deploy bike from tool box

and spawn manager

Lastly i am getting a very long line of server_monitor.sqf errors in my RPT ( RPT Log ) i have deleted the items it is talking about from the database but it is still throwing the errors. If any one can help i would be very grateful.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, lwbuk said:

Try changing the server_monitor lines at 260-265 to intentory instead of inventory and try.

wow, i guess starring at it for to long made me easily overlook the fact that souls 2.0 is intentory and not inventory. thank you for pointing that out and i will be trying that and let you know

On 6/26/2016 at 2:54 PM, lwbuk said:

Try changing the server_monitor lines at 260-265 to intentory instead of inventory and try.

Ok so now i have them merged and my RPT is showing almost no errors but when the server loads it gets to where the server should start authentication and just hangs there, not even showing requesting authentication. heres my recent RPT