How to install mods (plugins?)

Chino

Question

Well, people, as had published in a previous issue, I had a problem with netdll.dll but I could fix formatting the disk, lol. Now is the following, and assemble everything again, everything is ok, the server walk. What I know now how to install mods (or plugins? Or as it is called, if not understand anything yet). As would be the steps? If I can help I will thank a lot. Oh, another thing, sorry if you do not understand much as I use google translator and second, sorry if the issue is not going here. Thanks people.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Chino said:

Well, people, as had published in a previous issue, I had a problem with netdll.dll but I could fix formatting the disk, lol. Now is the following, and assemble everything again, everything is ok, the server walk. What I know now how to install mods (or plugins? Or as it is called, if not understand anything yet). As would be the steps? If I can help I will thank a lot. Oh, another thing, sorry if you do not understand much as I use google translator and second, sorry if the issue is not going here. Thanks people.

Ask us if you need help but  do your homework first -> Watch a YouTube video on Arma Scripting and you'll get it.

12 minutes ago, mgm said:

Ask us if you need help but  do your homework first -> Watch a YouTube video on Arma Scripting and you'll get it.

I searched but did not find. I set up the server with the issue that there are 70 steps here and use the HeidiSQL and XAMPP, so I say, as do with those programs? because I can not find a specific tutorial for those programs.

5 hours ago, Chino said:

I searched but did not find. I set up the server with the issue that there are 70 steps here and use the HeidiSQL and XAMPP, so I say, as do with those programs? because I can not find a specific tutorial for those programs.

so HeidiSQL is a tool to interact with your SQL database - it does not affect the way you would script your Arma2 server.
XAMPP is also the database (plus others) package - again it does not affect the way you would script your Arma2 server.

in short, your Arma2Epoch setup is no different than others when it comes to adding/testing/modifying scripts.

if you go and watch any scripting video, the information you will gain is valid for your server. 

here is one Arma scripting tutorial video series (playlist) for you. there are 17 videos you don't need to watch all but watch one or two to get a handle on scripting:

once again, when you do your prep work and get stuck at any point, that's when we can (and happy to) help you. 

but asking "how 2 script?" is just too much - nobody have  that much time to assist you from zero to hero. hope you understand!