Can we change the respawn time ?

Cedricolp

Question

Hi everyone, 

I'm here today because I need your help.  So my question is 

Can we change the spawn time from someone who's die ? 

Because when this person die the server fall like a pause..  Nobody can loot nobody can eat or nothing they need to wait when the guy spawn again out of the characters base   it's the same when someone log in. 

Can you help me whit this issue ? Pleas 

Thanks you very much 

Best regards 

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Cedricolp said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm here today because I need your help.  So my question is 

Can we change the spawn time from someone who's die ? 

Because when this person die the server fall like a pause..  Nobody can loot nobody can eat or nothing they need to wait when the guy spawn again out of the characters base   it's the same when someone log in. 

Can you help me whit this issue ? Pleas 

Thanks you very much 

Best regards 

an individual player's death, hunger, IQ should not affect the server state. sounds like something is wrong with your server! can you tell us more about this "pause" you speak of? 

Well thank for the answere , 

So when someone die we have like a 5 min wait system before we can loot on the grond .. same like somone conect on the base (character base) the whole server is like "we wait that the player spawn on the map before you guyz can loot somthing"

my server is a fresh install of Epoch so no addons no scripts ! thats why i ask if is there a way to change the spawn time ! it's the same if someone die he need to wait 5 min before he spawn again on the map

I use TADST to launch the server and redis-server for the Database who need to be on when i launch the server ! 

Can you Help me ?

2 minutes ago, Cedricolp said:

Well thank for the answere , 

So when someone die we have like a 5 min wait system before we can loot on the grond .. same like somone conect on the base (character base) the whole server is like "we wait that the player spawn on the map before you guyz can loot somthing"

my server is a fresh install of Epoch so no addons no scripts ! thats why i ask if is there a way to change the spawn time ! it's the same if someone die he need to wait 5 min before he spawn again on the map

I use TADST to launch the server and redis-server for the Database who need to be on when i launch the server ! 

Can you Help me ?

are you serious with this? I checked the date, it's not April 1st!! how can server stop allowing loot?

4 minutes ago, Cedricolp said:

In my Epochserver.log the only thing i see is : BEClient try to connect : Login failed

Can this created the lag ?

easy to test. turn off battleye for 20 minutes. restart server and retry. if the issue is gone, it must have been due to BattlEye