Taking Clothes

BrDnzz

Question

6 answers to this question

I dont quite understand what i am to do though is he asking me to find this line fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf"; in my init.sqf or is he tell me to put that in there. cant find a better explained version of it :/

your dealing with Epoch vs Standard DayZ - you have to improvise where needed -  you may or may not find the files located in the same location as explained. you can pull out the self actions from http://www.es-gamers.com/1025serverfiles.zip here if you would like and use that one. Note it has selfbloodbag support - you can delete that section of code if you would like to not use that.

I dont quite understand what i am to do though is he asking me to find this line fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf"; in my init.sqf or is he tell me to put that in there. cant find a better explained version of it :/

it is telling you to find put 

fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\fn_selfActions.sqf"; 

after

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

in your init.sqf