trader city glitch

kevin 385874

Question

13 answers to this question

Did you receive the item? maybe the server is just laggy then it can take some minutes (!) for the trade to complete.

How long does it take to load the item list? Could also be a bug but should be an error in your report file then.

i dident i still had my gold and when i press trader menu it keeps saying trading still in progress

I mean the item from the previous (first) trade, did you receive that? If not the trade is still in progress and you have to wait..

if you have received it and can't start a new trade there might be a bug, can also be in other scripts because many scripts use the trade progress.. so if there is a bug in any other script it might also tell you "trade already in progress.." :/

I experienced it on another server that was really laggy.. so you had to wait forver for the trade to complete.. lol

I mean the item from the previous (first) trade, did you receive that? If not the trade is still in progress and you have to wait..

if you have received it and can't start a new trade there might be a bug, can also be in other scripts because many scripts use the trade progress.. so if there is a bug in any other script it might also tell you "trade already in progress.." :/

I experienced it on another server that was really laggy.. so you had to wait forver for the trade to complete.. lol

yes i got the first item then i go to trade again lets say i trade 1 cinderblock i get it then i want mortar then it glitchs