dayz night time

Achmed

If you want Punisher I have a DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf that should be "Perfect Weather" with no fog, rain, hail just shine.  :D 

And I can show you how to add it in to your mission file.

In my Custom Chernarus Pack I have included one that's not quite as extreme but still less fog and not as much rain.. I like the sunshine :D

To change the weather you need to change the complies.sqf ran to a copy version on server side in the Mission Files / BPO

Example.

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";  //Compile Regular Functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf";    //Compile Custom Functions and/or Weather

If you put complies in a folder rename accordingly.

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "folder\compiles.sqf"; //Compile Custom Functions and Weather

Down the bottom of the compiles.sqf you will see this.

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";
initialized = true;

Change that to this.

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";
initialized = true;

And add this file to your mission folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/585fo3neffd6cg9/DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf

Once again if you put this file in a folder rename accordingly like above.

This should be No rain, fog.. pretty much Perfect Gold Coast Australia Weather :D

If you want the minimal rain with no fog version just get the one out of the 1.0 pack.

Enjoy,

Mr B

Copy the compiles.sqf from your local dayz_code.bpo to your misson and tell your init.sqf to only use this one ONLY

//call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile Regular Functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf"; //Compile Custom Functions and/or Weather

If you have both running it will probably freak out.

so heres what mine says 

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; //Compile regular functions
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs

and i take it i change it to this ? 

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf"; //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf"; //Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "compiles.sqf"; //Compile Custom Functions and/or Weather
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf"; //Compile trader configs

and i take it i change it to this ? 

sorry in advance if im being stupid 

• 2 weeks later...