steam update

theduke

Hi, i noticed arma 2 OA had a update today.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/arma2oa/announcements/detail/45398443748042020

after the update. im not able to join any servers, mine included.  

I keep getting session lost the second the games open.  I use bat files to connect to my servers.

Then i decided to try dayzlauncher.  That worked. 
Im wondering what could of changed that the bat file cant launch it properly

Im not able to figure it out

Here is my bat file

::===============================================================================================================================================
::Configuration| Edit these to the proper file paths ==============================================================================================================================================
::---> ===============================================================================================================================================
:: YOUR Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Directory
set arma2oapath=N:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead
:: YOUR Arma 2 Directory
set arma2path=N:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 2
:: Server IP    
set IP=158.69.23.196
:: Server Port 
set PORT=2302
:: Required Mods [ Ex. @DayZ_Epoch;@DayZ_Namalsk ]
set MODS=@dayz_overwatch;@dayz_epoch;
::---> ===============================================================================================================================================

::===============================================================================================================================================
:: DO NOT EDIT ANYTHING BELLOW THIS LINE OR YOU WILL BREAK THIS FILE ==============================================================================================================================================

start ""  "%arma2oapath%\ArmA2OA_BE.exe" 0 0 -skipintro -mod=%MODS% -noSplash -noFilePatching -world=empty -connect=%IP% -port=%PORT% "-mod=%arma2path%;expansion;"

@exit

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...