Immortal after revive

Kenobi

Some time I thinking about this issue. Players noticed me about this problem 4 weeks ago. After player is revived, he is immortal and NPC can't kill him. It happens with NPC from all missions (Fums, WAI, Sector B....) But NPC spawned from Epoch drones still can do damage to player after revive. I made Vanilla Epoch server without any additional scripts and this issue is still here. Only EpochAH and Sector B. In epochconfig are additional static traders as you can see on map, nothing more. My friend kill me and revived me. On video you can see epoch admin tool with turn off godmode. Can anybody try and confirmed this issue? Thanks a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnAcKvQsvFo

This used to happen a while back in an older version of Epoch Mod it has since been fixed. When this has happened before it had to do with disallowing player damage on the server only.  Then any AI that are owned by the server cannot do damage to that player due to the locality of the command. The EPOCH are user controlled AI do not have this issue as they are not aware of the allowDamage setting on the server.

Simply put if you allowDamage false/true an object that is not local to the side calling it the effect will only be on the side it was called.

On 12/7/2015 at 8:12 AM, vbawol said:

This used to happen a while back in an older version of Epoch Mod it has since been fixed. When this has happened before it had to do with disallowing player damage on the server only.  Then any AI that are owned by the server cannot do damage to that player due to the locality of the command. The EPOCH AI are user controlled do not have this issue as they are not aware of the allowDamage setting on the server.

Simply put if you allowDamage false/true an object that is not local to the side calling it the effect will only be on the side it was called.

For me is interesting why AI can kill and after revive not anymore. Looks like some player settings was changed after revive but I am not sure.
I don't understand what you've written exactly... My English is rather poor and concerning the Epoch and Arma I'm not much of an code expert, I'm afraid.

The video I recorded on Epoch 0.3.5.053 and still it happens. After revive, player is immortal against AI(WAI, Sector B, Fums) except Epoch AI. I just want to community knew about this problem but nobody try it and sent feedback.