Lagging delay for looting and vehicle unlock

BiGdad

Well gentlemen, You already know that this is AWESOME! I am happy to support in ways I can. I am confused about the looting and unlock delays. I bring this to you, because server owners only know the knee jerk response that it is not their responsibility to look into any troubles. When you have the time to let me know, that would be great. If I'm being a nuisance then just tell me to shut up and color ( doesn't mean I'll stay in the lines) thanks for enduring more frustration than enjoyment. -Big D 

Do you have any scripts running like an AI mission system etc ? they're known to eat server resources, when that happens it causes delay/lag on everything, post your RPT on pastebin.com

That will show what's going on, usually helps narrow down the issue.

I use A3 Launcher to start up a server. Thanks for reply, I guess I don't understand. I'm only a player not any form of private server support. Again thank you for responding and have a fun day. Big D

Then you would be best off speaking with the server admin or asking them to reply here, does the lag happen all the time or after a certain period ?