God Mode Zone

Hux

Question

I've added the LHD Carrier to my server and I was hoping to find a script to put players in god mode when they're on the carrier like a safe zone.

I've looked at a couple safe zone scripts but only one had god mode, but it didn't seem to use custom location coords: http://opendayz.net/threads/epoch-safe-zone-commander-god-anti-backpack-stealing-no-shooting-no-vehicle-weapons.14877/

I don't use safe zones for my traders. I only want this god mode area for the carrier and only god mode( mostly to just cancel out the cold temperature). Not the other features like anti backpack and  messages...

Is there a script that offers custom location and can be configured to have god mode only?

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

theres a link in that thread to infistar safezones. you can define them yourself.  I actually just did some a few minutes ago.

Thank you.

I had actually looked at that but never tried it.

I just tried it now and it works nice accept my temperature still goes down but it doesn't seem to make me infected as long as I warm up before leaving area.

I'm wondering about the Firing gun warning with the flashing white screen....

Is there a way to disable the firing weapon warning?

I know I can probably just comment out the warning text and WHITE IN part but I'm guessing it also deletes bullets so it makes the gun useless...

The reason I'd like to disable is I have a couple AI flying around the map in Camels and I placed an M2 on deck to shoot them down....not a big deal if it can't be done but...

Thank you for the link.

that is something i never looked into as i run PVE servers..i dont want people shooting in the traders lol

but im sure its possible..to start i would look at these lines in the SQF

player_fired2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_fired.sqf';
        player_fired = {_this call player_fired2;deleteVehicle (nearestObject [_this select 0,_this select 4]);};