positions[]=
        {
            {-2.00391, -3.69531, 0.0121841},
            {4.56641, 6.44434, 0.0121841},
            {6.125, -1.08496, 0.0121841},
            {-8.17578, 5.98242, 0.0121822}
        };
    };

Is there a LootConfig file that I can add it to? Or a way to create an .hpp file to call from description.ext? Does that work?

4 answers to this question

Checkout the CfgBuildingLootPos config inside the a3_epoch_code.pbo, if this class is set in the description.ext it will use those settings instead.

Also see this tool I made to help set new positions: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Tools/SQF/saveLootPositionsVector.sqf

I am so sorry... I don't see that file. Am I looking for a CfgBuildingLootPos file in the a3_epoch_code.pbo or that code hidden inside another file? So terribly sorry for the noobishness.

You can now find the information on the github, this config is currently located here: https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/experimental/Sources/epoch_code/config.cpp#L297-L6394 It will likely be moved to the config pbo soon. 

If you are attempting to add loot positions for a map don't support yet, You should only define the CfgBuildingLootPos loot position classes in the desctiption.ext for the building classes that you actually need for the map as using all of them will add some file size to your mission file.