Getting back into Epoch

IReeceI

So past few days me and the boys have been trying to get back into Epoch after waiting along time for the impending update,

since we left some months ago, we have played alot of Ark and lately Exile, we love the PvP and base building all 3 offer, but since coming back to Epoch, it has reminded us, how annoying and awful base building can be on Epoch (No offence meant)  

it has more to do with the starting of buildings, and foundations, the foundations just do nto work that good, always been a problem since Epoch for Arma3 with the use of of them, see Exile went for the more traditional route of using them but with alot more freestyle with object placement, whilst ark, had the mechanics right on, 

but what I am wondering is would you guys ever think of using Arks foundations remade by yourselfs for Epoch ? I am mainly on about the Stone tier foundations, they would be so useful within Epoch ? If you do not know what they are I suggest you check them out, but foundations should be pretty much just a big slab of concrete (In Epochs case 10 x mortar + 4 cinder, it would make base building so much more better, 

(On another note and thinking of stuff from Ark, why nto also design bigger doors ? would be great to have one twice as wide and height :) ) 

Either way hurry up with this update :p 

There are some great new pieces due thanks to SteamPunkGears and the team, been watching most of them be created on his Twitch channel. With new blood aboard I have every confidence that Epoch will be as excellent as its early promise has held out to be.

Yeah I watch Steampunk most times he streams :) doing some amazing work, hopefully this new build lives up, to its expectations :D still want some of the old buildables back tho :( like barbedwire,tank traps ect !