Being revived makes you lose weapon and ammos

shuriken

Hey Lads !

I tried to find an exiting post for this issue but have not found any.

Sometimes you lose only ammos, sometimes you lose ammos and weapon and sometimes you may also lose your uniform...(happened to me once for this last one, felt weird to be nude after a revive...man what did you do to me ?!? :P )

So, I am sure that lots of you had this issue, is there any way to resolve it ? Server Side / Client Side ?

Thanks per advance for your answers ! :)

Actually the multigun has ate at least one attachment off each weapon by default for as long as I can remember, that one attachment can be a magazine. As long as the issue has been in I am pretty sure it's a feature... the consequence of revival or something...

Yep items lost are kind of random...but usually it's the weapon and ammos that disapears... I made some search over the web and it seems that when you are revived the game create a new character, kind of a clone of the precedent character...so it may be a problem with the inventory value sent to the clone.

Yep items lost are kind of random...but usually it's the weapon and ammos that disapears... I made some search over the web and it seems that when you are revived the game create a new character, kind of a clone of the precedent character...so it may be a problem with the inventory value sent to the clone.

Correct, and at one time it still left the entire body on the ground and still does, duping everything...

Is there any workaround to make that work properly till they fix it ? 

Do like me, take out the defib tip all together.

It doesn't fit to me at all. At one point I had the multigun completely removed and just added the ArmA 3 toolkit, which was much more fitting to me. Only gets you to orange so you are driving around half shot up and ragged.