esseker

phillieg

Question

hi can any one help we want to run this on my server im using gtx gaming but they wont help  every thing is there for this as its a drop down tab to pick a map but I cant get on the game says I have wrong mods to run it is there anything I need to put in my steam to run this I have downloaded esseker and put in in my steam arma 3 dir but nothing  cant play we are new to doing this any help would be gratefully accepted  

18 answers to this question

do I have to put @esseker in the @Epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack;@EpochHive; in my server as well

Of course, server mods must match client mods, If Esseker is supported by your GSP then AiA TP should be included and launched, it won't work without it.

The only thing you don't need client side is @EpochHive

Any clue where I can download this esseker server files ?

The Esseker server files are part of Epoch, just choose the mission.pbo in your config.cfg and it will load.

Be sure that server side you have @Esseker and @allinarmaterrainpack

@START_SERVER.bat on the server I have @Epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack;@EpochHive I want to run esseker what do I have to do every thing I have tried don't work I have everththing on the server added key from esseker  I still cant get on it server says its running but when I log on nothing happens but the sound of rain my hdd flashes all the time to like its trying to load

any help please