how do i update my dayz epoch server from 1.0.2.4 to 1.0.2.5?

jachosta

Question

23 answers to this question

i drag the add_lastupdated_to_existing_object_data.sql to the dayz_epoch database and get this

[Err] 1060 - Duplicate column name 'LastUpdated'
[Err] ALTER TABLE `Object_DATA`  ADD `LastUpdated` TIMESTAMP on update CURRENT_TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP AFTER `Datestamp`;
[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully
--------------------------------------------------

Why are you showing us that? The instructions are on that link I posted for you.  If you follow the installation steps it clearly tells you how to update from 1.0.2.4 to 1.0.2.5 .. I know I sound like a grumpy old b***** here, but you need to go back read through those links again .. The error you're getting is because you already have that column .... Unless I'm missing something too :p

young padawan, you still have much to learn :P

Not that easy to just upgrade the version, unless your have no custom scripts and nothing you can replace the files and the database.. but don't just run the sql file if you don't know what it is doing and do a backup before !

Only run the "epoch.sql" and not the other ones, thats just for other version upgrades!

I would just drop the 3 trader tables and use the new entries from the epoch.sql, unless you changed some trader items..

i added that code to the server database and still it thinks its .2.4

UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='CH_47F_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='CH_47F_EP1_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='UH1Y_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='UH1Y_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='UH1H_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='UH1H_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='Mi17_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='Mi17_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='UH60M_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='UH60M_EP1_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='LandRover_MG_TK_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='UAZ_MG_TK_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='GAZ_Vodnik_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='GAZ_Vodnik'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='Offroad_DSHKM_Gue'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='Pickup_PK_GUE'; 
UPDATE `object_data` SET `Classname`='Pickup_PK_INS_DZE' WHERE `Classname`='Pickup_PK_INS';