Battleeye activation on every Arma3 restart

Metalfoundry

Hey guys,

since the last update every time, when i connect to our server, the message is shown "you need to activate battleeye, needs to restart Arma"....

now I have to do that on every Arma 3 start.

Whats the start parameter to avoid this, how can I activate Battleeye in the parameters?

If you dont like the Launcher, you can always do this:

1. Go to your Arma 3 installation folder: D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\
  2. Drag and make a shortcut to your desktop of the following file: arma3battleye.exe
  3. On your desktop, rightclick the new shortcut and select Properties
  4. In the "Target" section, make it look like this: "D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 0 1
  5. Press Apply and you are done.

Note that the Target field does support additional parameters.... So if you dont want a splash window, or Logos and mods activated, put this in: 

"D:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\arma3battleye.exe" 0 1 -noSplash -skipIntro -mod=@Epoch;@allinarmaterrainpack;@Taviana;@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSAF

Now, the only annoying thing so far, is that with this method, I don't get the Epoch "Look" when Arma starts up - but it will still allow me to join servers (that has the mod requirements).

Using the default Arma 3 Launcher with the properly set up Mods active and the proper parameter call in the execute command part is probably better - but its all up to each person to choose their flavor I guess.  :)