zafir issue

DanVonTrap

is any other server having issue with there players trying to put zafir ammo in the zafir. I have been getting reports from my guys saying when they equip a zafir and try to put either standard zafir or the tracer rounds in it does not let them.

I spawned the ammo and a zafir in and it works fine for me. I compared the ammo id with my loot.h and it matched up fine

"150Rnd_762x51_Box_Tracer"

"150Rnd_762x51_Box"

i did notice the spawned in ammo would not sell to trader

Ty sanchez for your help.

It is a shame that some of you though feel you have to be witty in your comment to my question. I will never be as intelligent as some of you who work with this stuff all the time but i do my best to learn as i go along and it is not often i come on here asking for assistance. I found nothing on item id change maybe i was keying in the wrong thing who knows but i do not post these question 1 because i am lazy and 2 to have someone try and be a smart ass because we know you know your stuff that's why we post these questions because not all of us know what you know.

We all have to start somewere. But still thankyou anyway sanchez i appreciate it i will try that change

yeah I noticed you can not sell SPMG ammo either from new DLC.

I just checked the client side config files and it looks like you are right. Should be pretty easy for server admins to add it to the traders though. 

Ty sanchez for your help.

It is a shame that some of you though feel you have to be witty in your comment to my question. I will never be as intelligent as some of you who work with this stuff all the time but i do my best to learn as i go along and it is not often i come on here asking for assistance.

If you had used the forum search function, you would have been able to find the thread linked below, and the sixth post down gives you the solution - I am merely going by the old decree "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day, teach a man how to fish, feed him for a lifetime" - essentially with the search function you can find solutions to your problems earlier.

• 1 month later...

Hi folks,

sorry for asking this, but I am new to the entire topic and tried to read through all threads I could find related to this topic, but on my 303 server I still have that issue with the Zafir.

I am not able to determine what is the cause of this. Checked the loot.h file and try to find other places to check if the wrong ammo type is in use, but it seems the correct ammo typ is already in the config.

But I am still not able to spawn or buy them.

Did I missed something? On which places is that ammo type defined?

kind regards,

Andreas