Detect if in range of your own jammer

second_coming

Question

4 answers to this question

{ if ( (_x getVariable ["BUILD_OWNER", "-1"]) in [getPlayerUID player, Epoch_my_GroupUID] ) then {player groupChat format ["Distance to jammer: %1m", player distance _x];} else {player groupChat "No jammer in range!";}; } forEach nearestObjects [player, ["PlotPole_EPOCH"], 150];

Untested code.. but i hope i made no big mistakes.. :)

The code checks all jammers in range of 150 meters and if there is one which ownes you or your group it gives you the range. But i have no idea if some of the scripting commands are blocked by Epoch, Battleye or something like that.

ahhh perfect,

{ if ( (_x getVariable ["BUILD_OWNER", "-1"]) in [getPlayerUID player, Epoch_my_GroupUID] ) then {player groupChat format ["Distance to jammer: %1m", player distance _x];} else {player groupChat "No jammer in range!";}; } forEach nearestObjects [player, ["PlotPole_EPOCH"], 150];

Untested code.. but i hope i made no big mistakes.. :)

The code checks all jammers in range of 150 meters and if there is one which ownes you or your group it gives you the range. But i have no idea if some of the scripting commands are blocked by Epoch, Battleye or something like that.

excellent, 

thanks for sharing. 

currently have a couple of scripts that could utilise this

first script is passive energy gain from proximity to frequency jammers

and the second is an exitwith condition for igiload, to stop people from glitching through walls with go karts. 

it'd be better if players could still load/unload near their own base,

and better still if you only gained energy from your own jammer.