Cultist not appearing

classified787

Not sure if this is the place to be asking, but I was just wondering if anybody else is having this issue. 

I am running  my main game server and my test server and after a couple of weeks I have noticed there has not been any cultist spawning. I turned up the spawn rate on the antagonists and I get a lot of sappers but still have not seen any cultist.

So i just got done running around looting in my underwear for the last few hours and nothing. Just some sappers and the drones. I got killed a few times and respawned at all three of the locations and started out from there going to the nearest towns and going through every house. No cultist at all.

I went in and changed the spawn settings on the cultist to see if that might help and I am testing right now on my test server.

I turned up the spawn on the cultist to 50 and went through the entire night cycle as a fresh spawn, looting and drones came in and I got killed a few times by the AI since I wasn't armed. But nothing else ever came in, no cultist at all.

Edited by classified787