[Release] Chernarus Fight Club

Bungle

Ok the first rule of Fight club, is you can talk about Fight Club.

This is another mission addin that will add a fight yard on your map for use in events for Squad PVP or Duels.

Can support 5vs5 team down to 1vs1 dual. Best with low damage or low rounds per minute weapons and smoke grenades. 1 Medic with blood bags and painkillers.

To Download right click here and save to your mission folder: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezuwj7shhzqg3co/fightyard.sqf

Currently at 30kb - 113 Objects. 

Please note if you have your own or other building pack addins than my own they may overlap or intrude some of the ones from this pack.

You can turn this on/off by adding the following to the bottom of your init.sqf files after adding the buildings.sqf to your mission pack folder/bpo.

[] execVM custom\fightyard.sqf"; //Chernarus Fight Yard - By Bungle (ON)

//[] execVM custom\fightyard.sqf"; //Chernarus Fight Yard - By Bungle (OFF)

I will be including this in my master pack soon but also release here for people to grab as they wish and turn on/off.

Picture: 

JleGgVX.jpg

Once again Enjoy this release.

Cheers,

Bungle

• 1 year later...

Ok so ive been looking for this area since I added it today and still cant find it. Anyone got the in game coords? 

I found the position values in the script and added a marker in game. The only problem is that the spot its showing it in is the middle of the ocean  on the western side of the map...any ideas?

Ok so ive been looking for this area since I added it today and still cant find it. Anyone got the in game coords? 

I found the position values in the script and added a marker in game. The only problem is that the spot its showing it in is the middle of the ocean  on the western side of the map...any ideas?

Hey mate the reason your map marker is in middle of ocean is due to Arma coordinates being different from DayZ coordinates example below

Arma Coordinates:  [4369.03,8706.54,0.367]

DayZ Coordinates for the same location: [4369.03,0.367,8706.54]

So basically just switch the second coordinate with the last.  For map markers height doesn't matter so the the 0.367, can be 0,      like this:  [4369.03,0,8706.54]

Hope that helps a little.

Bigzy

Hey mate the reason your map marker is in middle of ocean is due to Arma coordinates being different from DayZ coordinates example below

Arma Coordinates:  [4369.03,8706.54,0.367]

DayZ Coordinates for the same location: [4369.03,0.367,8706.54]

So basically just switch the second coordinate with the last.  For map markers height doesn't matter so the the 0.367, can be 0,      like this:  [4369.03,0,8706.54]

Hope that helps a little.

Bigzy

that explanation is as false as a how a cat sings.

what you meant to say is sqm coordinates do not equal sqf coordinates.

in sqm the z coord is in the middle, second position

in sqf the z coord is in the last, third position

talk about consistency right xD