TAsk force Radio install

rhammer2003

Question

9 answers to this question

TFR requires CBA.  WIthout CBA there would be many features of TFR that would not work, if it would even work at all.  Your best bet would be to wait until Epoch manages to incorporate full CBA support, if that ever actually happens that is.   CBA support is set as a milestone for 0.4 but that's no guarantee.  

I tested it today and it works very well expect of that you lose your backpack if you get one i think because it will be replaced from the Radio of the TFR Mod.
Just give CBA the BE filters that it needed and it works fine.

EDIT:
If you want to try it out you get lucky, i have the BE Filters attached to the post.

Use them to test it, not more!

BE Filters for TFR Mod.zip

I just installed CBA for Arma 3 and also the TFR Mod. TFR requies CBA A3 to work.

Load the addons in this way: @CBA_A3;@task_force_radio;@epochhive;@Epoch;

Filter out the BE restricions and it works ;)

These were my steps.

If you test it out please test also if a player lost his Backpack if the TFR Mod is loaded, because the Mod adds a radio instead of the backpack for

everyone that joins, dont know if this also happens if the player already had a backpack.

ok, I figgured out how to load the task force radio, however how do I get a radio to try this out? I tried this with a quartz radio and get no interface or any radio graphic. is there a list of class names I need to add to my game to get this to work?

The Mod adds new radios to your game, if you make a new caracter and nothing gets blocked from BE you will recive a radio backpack.

Look into the TFR Manual for more informations how to handle radios.