How to setup a BE resctriction

Nox

With lots of mod , and we kicky All the time by BE, 

Cause : R3F log or More

I've deactivated BE on my server (jsut dell All.txt in BE folder)

But now, i want to make my mod more sure.

How can i resolve all Script Kicking ?

It's not really clear in Script.txt or creatvehicle.txt.

somebody can help me ?

Just  give me a BE txt without explaination doens't Help me at long time :)

Thx All

I am also trying to learn the language of the mighty BE creature so I can talk to them and re-assure some scripts are ok.. 

ZAj9Jzp.jpg

jobs0_3_2419481b.jpg

Lets start with a line in scripts.txt that's been modded before and what it looks to do first.

5 setFuel !"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};"

Lets break that down now..

5 = Kick

setFuel the restriction

The exceptions:

!"\"setFuel\"," !"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" !"custom\kh_actions.sqf" !"Scripts\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf" !"\"dayzSetFuel\"" !"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};"

Seems to be left out by a ! which means disregard I think. and within a "" function.

!"\"setFuel\"," at the start seems to be a reference to perhaps a new file? 

!"z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_setFuel.sqf" to the local_setFuel.sqf file in the Server Compile directory.

!"custom\kh_actions.sqf" to a custom refuel script added to my pack.

!"custom\kh_vehicle_refuel.sqf" same as above.

!"\"dayzSetFuel\"" - This is another one like the start I am guessing, still not sure what file/folder they are referencing.

This is the section for sarge that I can read or it hurts my brain, perhaps someone else can explain the code:

!"if (_fuel >= 1.0) then { _fuel = 1.0; };\n\n_target setFuel _fuel;" !"_vehicle setFuel 1;\nif (SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG) then {diag_log "SAR_EXTREME_DEBUG: Vehicle refueled";};"

In the past I have re-set entire lines in the scripts.txt to start with:

! = Dont Care

1 = Log

5 = Kick

But I would like to learn as well how to break it down a bit.

Another line shall we, please keep in mind this might be different from the default one you have.

1 attachTo !"\"attachTo\"," !"_point attachTo [_unit,_modelPos,_wound];" !"_fl attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect2\"];" !"_dragee attachto [_unit,[0.1, 1.01, 0]];" !"_bolt attachTo [_hitObject,_val,_hitMemoryPt];" !"_flare attachTo [player,[0,0,0],\"granat2\"];" !"_smoke attachto [_vehicle,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];" !"_smoke attachto [_v,[0,0,0],\"destructionEffect1\"];"

1 = Log

In this instance the entire attachto.txt file exceptions should just log for now.

However there are once again many ! Disregard extensions.. Lets jump over to attachto.txt to check out whats in there.

1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"
5 "Offroad_DSHKM_Gue"
5 "Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"
5 "MMT_Civ"
5 "Old_bike_TK_INS_EP1"
5 "Old_bike_TK_CIV_EP1"

Ok Bigger picture..

Now it is telling me..

All else bar: 1 "" !="VaultStorageLocked" !="Hedgehog_DZ" !="Sandbag1_DZ" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="WoodGate_DZ" !="Land_HBarrier1_DZ"

Seems to be: 

5 "Offroad_DSHKM_Gue"
5 "Old_moto_TK_Civ_EP1"
5 "MMT_Civ"

Kick "Offroad_DSHKM_Gue" on Attached/attach to option?

If this is as simple code as it seems thats my logic.. though I am tired and drunkish still.

In saying that You can either Look to add a !"Path\Script.sqf" to the line you are being kicked for and the mod you feel is causing it.

If once again.. its that simple..

If not just ! the whole line and to hell with you BE!!

I hope this helps you on the path, and I will keep trying to learn what I can where I can to pass it on to those interested.

Cheers,

Mr B

• 2 weeks later...

Need a little help please, I have enabled Igla missile launcher for sale but whenever anyone tries to fire it they get kicked with

"you were kicked off the game.(Battleye Create Vehicle restriction #16)

No clue how to fix, thanks

basically if it kicks you for example #81 open your scripts.txt and change line 83 to a 1 from a 5 normally does the job!

(2 lines up from the kick # as the first 2 lines are commented out)

doing this basically stops battleye from kicking people who are hacking using it. what you need to do is allow the script rather then change it from kick (5) to log only (1)

If your going to do this to all the scripts you may as well turn battleye off