Loot disappearing

kresdja

When looting various objects, i.e. vehicles, bodies, stuff off the ground, sofas, beds, etc., when moving them to my inventory, they simply disappear.  No longer where they were and not in my inventory.  My weight bar goes up like I got it, but I don't.  Relogging usually fixes this, but after relogging once to fix it, it happened again about 5 minutes later.  This time when relogging, I was 600m from where I logged out, the first 2 items I picked up prior to relogging were in my inventory, yet I was in a prior spot like I was rolled back.

To be honest, I'm not sure if this is a server issue or Epoch issue.  Just posting it to bring it to the attention of the community, as I'm sure somebody much smarter than I am can figure it out.

I have been having a looting issue as well,  I will be able to loot fine for maybe 5mins on a server with friends and then after that anything I try to take into my inventory through drag and drop or right click just disappears. It wont go to my inventory and disappears from the ground. 

This doesnt happen to anyone else on the server, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as the mod and it still happens sadly :(

Not sure if theres anything I can do to fix this.

I have been having a looting issue as well,  I will be able to loot fine for maybe 5mins on a server with friends and then after that anything I try to take into my inventory through drag and drop or right click just disappears. It wont go to my inventory and disappears from the ground. 

This doesnt happen to anyone else on the server, I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game as well as the mod and it still happens sadly :(

Not sure if theres anything I can do to fix this.

I have same problems in a server I currently play. I get into a car, drive to a mission, complete it, try to loot the crate there and when I right click item to put them in my inventory, they disappeare, same with trying to manually reload my gun from magazines that are in my inventory, they disappear. Reloging fixes it, but lost items never return. So once I notice this issue I have to relog instantly.