PLEASE HELP!!!

mikemike

Question

Ok.. So i followed the flyingjets tutorial... I followed every step, the server is up and running but when i spawn in there is no choose sex menu, no spawn building with teleporty pads, I dont even have a body and am at ground level and can run extremly fast, no gear on me, Just in the middle of the salt flats with nothing around me...what am i doing wrong here? The map has the trader spots on it, the epoch loading screen is there, but everythings just messed up when i spawn. Any ideas any1? im a complete noob at this :/ Oh and its ARMA 3. :)

4 answers to this question

STOP YELLING!!!

Look in the tutorial threads for answers before You open Your own thread.

Chech the .rpt logfiles (server and clientside) to see if You get any error.

Roll back to the last working backup and do everything step by step and only one by one (test after every change You made).

Greez KiloSwiss

Remember that any shortcut you take in setting up a server is devastating.. You will have to follow it to the letter, and if you decide to change locations (paths) or other settings, make sure you know what you're doing.

Any missing semicolon, quote, or bracket will totally break your server. The only way to sort it is to read over all the stuff again, but even better : start fresh, try again, until it works.