How to Sling lift vehicles ?

sparrow8332

For Epoch without any addons or AH blocking this, I have always simply hovered over and gotten the Hook option - did not know about the right ctrl + b option until a few days ago. 

I would likely guess that if you dont get the lift option properly (without load assistance), then you likely are not meant to be able to lift it. 

I can be wrong in all this though - but since you dont specify what you want to lift, with what you are attempting to lift and if you have tried it without the assistance thing, we will never know. 

(Dont have a Heli capable of lifting yet on the server i play) 

Think you need to be flying in advanced mode. Also on server I play on with some helicopters you have to have the back opened before attempting to lift if using arma 2 controls.

Think you need to be flying in advanced mode. Also on server I play on with some helicopters you have to have the back opened before attempting to lift if using arma 2 controls.

You don't need to be using robotlib and I have never had to have the back open to lift before. 

the most important question is what kind of heli are you flying and what vehicle are you trying to lift? There are weight restrictions for example you can't lift a HEMMt with a Hummingbird. If the vehicle is too heavy for the heli used, you don't get the option to hook

the most important question is what kind of heli are you flying and what vehicle are you trying to lift? There are weight restrictions for example you can't lift a HEMMt with a Hummingbird. If the vehicle is too heavy for the heli used, you don't get the option to hook

the big ass heli like the mi17 type and trying to pick up a car lol 

the big ass heli like the mi17 type and trying to pick up a car lol 

What kind of a "car", there's a lot of cars in the game :)

if you mean the Mohawk, it can not lift hunters and zamaks (and up) but should be able to lift hatchbacks IIRC. The DLC helis are more powerful and should lift heavier cars too. Try to find a quad and try it out...or ask admins if they changed something?

EDIT: anyways, lifting cars work exactly as lifting building parts.

The sling loading is done in a realistic way... As in, a little bird cant lift an suv for example.

From what I know;

Little Bird can lift - Go-Kart, Quad-bike and most weapon crates from missions.

Mohawk, Hellcat, Huron, Taru, Orca - SUV, Hatchback, Offroad.

All choppers can lift building parts (when they are in build mode)

When you hover over something the chopper CAN lift, you will get the hook option in scroll wheel menu.