[Mod Request] Roaming herds

Havoc302

Hey guys, I got this going in ARMA 2 Epoch by using one of the AI spawning systems, calling them on random locations, removing their weapons and clothes, etc then forcing a reskin as a sheep, they even moved around in formation (tried to get them looking like a herd) and it worked, you could shoot them and get the meat of them, think there's any easy way to do it in this?

Hey guys, I got this going in ARMA 2 Epoch by using one of the AI spawning systems, calling them on random locations, removing their weapons and clothes, etc then forcing a reskin as a sheep, they even moved around in formation (tried to get them looking like a herd) and it worked, you could shoot them and get the meat of them, think there's any easy way to do it in this?

FYI:

There is no transform option in arma. It's delete and create and you have to give over the variables assigned to the units mannually.

So don't bother creating an ai group first. Just start creating the sheep ( which are ai anyways). Kill them and see the names ^^ you will notice.

I guess you just have to assign them a different brain ^^