[suggestion] Bounty on Trader Killers

Friendly

I think it would be awesome to be able to have a random chance and random amount of crypto put on someones head for when they kill traders. Some servers that are high pop have a huge problem with people going around and kill all the traders just to be douche bags and delete all the traders gear. I think this would be a partial karma system and would help and add for some unique experiences for groups hunting other players by name, rather than just shooting a ton of random people. It would also attract a lot of attention outside of base raiding and out in the fields searching.

+1 I think anyone killing traders should have a consequence to deal with, be it their location broadcasted on the map for 1-2 hours or a bounty/penalty. There's no reason people should kill traders, and those that do shouldn't just get away with it that easily. Its a dick move and only purpose is to troll IMO

+1 I think anyone killing traders should have a consequence to deal with, be it their location broadcasted on the map for 1-2 hours or a bounty/penalty. There's no reason people should kill traders, and those that do shouldn't just get away with it that easily. Its a dick move and only purpose is to troll IMO

I would assume they have future plans for killing traders and such. But this is a must have otherwise why even have the possibility to kill them as you said, "Its a dick move and only purpose is to troll IMO".