Tempest Ammo wont reload ammo

Moody

Question

5 answers to this question

Shouldn't you post on a wasteland server forum?

Or are you seriously putting attack choppers in Epoch? In that case it might be AH/BE preventing it although I guess you already tested firing the missiles and sorting the BE kicks for it.

FYI: Is the tempest truck an epoch modified version (see classnames) ? In that case it will have stuff disabled. Try a normal A3 version of the truck.

Shouldn't you post on a wasteland server forum?

Or are you seriously putting attack choppers in Epoch? In that case it might be AH/BE preventing it although I guess you already tested firing the missiles and sorting the BE kicks for it.

FYI: Is the tempest truck an epoch modified version (see classnames) ? In that case it will have stuff disabled. Try a normal A3 version of the truck.

Whats wrong with attack vehicles on an epoch server with indestructible bases? Some ppl like a little twist here and there and its working ;)

Back to the point, i get no AH/BE restrictions, exceptions are added and they are working like a charm, HMG/LMG are beeing loaded, but missiles wont. A player on my server says he was able to reload missiles earlier, but suddenly it wont. 

I can, as you say, try adding another ammo truck.

@nedfox

Yes he did:

@Moody

AFAIK it takes a while for the rockets to reload, and every ammo truck or vehicle ammo crate only has a limited ammount of ammunition.

Did you try to reload the vehicle ammo in the editor?

Place a heli and a playable unit (let some space between them), preview mission, press ESC, copy'n'paste and execute the following "script" and then fire the rockets and try to reload.

[] spawn{_ammoTruck = "O_Truck_03_ammo_F" createVehicle (position player);
while{true}do(hintsilent format["Ammo Truck supplys left: %1", getRepairCargo _ammoTruck]}};
Maybe you want to replace "O_Truck_03_ammo_F" with the classname of the vehicle You actually use in EPOCH.

Greez KiloSwiss

I remember on Wasteland that some ammo trucks did, and some didn't load up missiles.

Easiest way is to join your server, then quit to main menu, start the editor and play around with all classes of ammotrucks until you get the right one.. If it isn't in the allow list for spawning vehicles, add / swap it.

Also, @Moody : we've done it in admin events; the server becomes too fast an armed race / wasteland feel of server; I can see the thrill of having Epoch style building and full armored stuff but it totally negates the true Epoch feeling :)

No offense, hope you get a good active server with it !

Hello!

Players on my server are telling me that the Tempest Ammo and HEMTT Ammo wont reload attack vehicles when the magz are all empty. It refills all type of ammunition as long as theres some bullets left before reloading from a truck.

Can anyone help me towards the answer of this problem?