[Solved] Making new storage using crates

Pringlez

Just brainsorming : could Epoch consider it a vehicle and "lock" it ? And since it's not a vehicle you don't get an unlock option.. Maybe some things popup in my mind coming time, I'll keep dropping ideas what could be causing it.

This does make sense... Since they are "vehicles" it makes sense that they would lock after restart... Not too sure about a way round this.

I want to see this added to the base game. Would be great to replace stupid tipis.

That would be great! I feel like this sort of thing (loading boxes in choppers and vehicles) should be in the base game anyway...

----

After some talking and investigating... I can say that what @nedfox said seems to be the cause of the box not working after restart... Currently I cannot think of a way around this... Hopefully someone is much wiser and able to get this working!

Just brainsorming : could Epoch consider it a vehicle and "lock" it ? And since it's not a vehicle you don't get an unlock option.. Maybe some things popup in my mind coming time, I'll keep dropping ideas what could be causing it.

In the Epoch_Server.PBO are some references..

At load this is set : _vehicle lock true;

There's also a EPOCH_server_lockVehicle.sqf in there but doesn't actually have the selection of vehicle in it; it must be referenced somewhere else.

TBH, looking at this, we can only do these kind of things after the game goes Alpha with public files; or find a way to not spawn them as vehicles..