looking for a new home

TNT

Question

looking for a server to work on , shutting mine down soon  need to find some other admins who love the game(over 18 years old) and need some one whos set up server and added in scripts , preferably on a dedicated server or vds 

am willing to share my pbos, with tons of scripts already added in

im kinda tierd of paying for a server month to month so i will not be adding money every month but i will add in my fair share of work

and i do not work with pay to win servers..

8 answers to this question

iv set up a arma 3 server on a dedi server but dont have as much knowledge as i do on arma 2 ones , but i dont really like playing as much as i like learning, i think i spend most of my time learning about new things then i do playing

I'm the same, i have double the time logged on my test server than i do on my live server :lol:

Spend most of my time in the editor or playing with scripts.

I'm currently working on my new compound, with Ai that spawn/depsawn when needed, loot crates with totally random content, I have one in game now but i know i can do better.

I've also got an update for our 'Dayz style' heli crash sites and too many other things on my plate.

I'd sooner do that then play but that's just me :)

We would love to have you, and have many mature admins :)

Join my TS, will be glad to talk to you. Sorry for your loss, its hard to shut a server down. H1ZI and SA are killing the community. Sad cause both games are actually garbage......

Also the devs not patching well known exploits and letting the script kiddies roam free.

looking for a server to work on , shutting mine down soon  need to find some other admins who love the game(over 18 years old) and need some one whos set up server and added in scripts , preferably on a dedicated server or vds 

im kinda tierd of paying for a server month to month so i will not be adding money every month but i will add in my fair share of work

If you're still looking for a server to help admin, we'd love to have you. It'd be nice to have an admin that I can talk to about a bit scripting without responses of "mhm" and "yeah". Replies of scripting knowledge would be nice and especially since it seems that you are more experienced than I.

Sad to see your server is going away, but I had to do the same thing, I have just resorted to running a server on my own hardware in a VM, doesn't cost me anything, and I can handle probably 20-30 players.  Only issue I am having is getting port forwarding to work, forwarded every port I can find online and my server is still not visible.  Arma, issues on top of issues, but still one of the best games in existence.  Hope you find a place to settle in.