Built in Admin Tool

knights†emplar

I love that you guys are including anti hack and admin tool, It's easy to install, i am by no means an admin or a server owner yet! i am waiting for few more updates to come out before I jump in.

By then I wish the admin tool would allow the admins to have two characters account one for the sake of my example lets say call it "admin" and none admin will call that "player"

By selecting "in game" or in the lobby one of the accounts it would triggers the player name to change making him be called 'Admin' (shows in red, because its set to be the admin account)  and be visible to everyone else in the server, so that when you are called up on you change from you player profile and over you teleport to help out!

This is a nice feature to have, I don't know if it is possible, the idea is that it gives all kind of players that peace of mind that when you are killed by "Player"  you are killed by the admin but with no help from his admin tools. because he using his non admin account, making it super easy for admins to switch to playing or admin accounts without having to abort out , change your name then do it all over again so you can play! 

I like this idea, so long as the admin can switch back and forth with a simple keystroke or menu option in game.  If an admin is in the server as a player and has to go out to the lobby and reconnect in order to get his admin "powers" back then I'd say most admins will just play as admins all the time and ignore the feature simply because it's inconvenient.  But even so, I think that would give server guests a little peace of mind during an "admin involved shooting".  lol