Revive and Respawn problems

BaDg3R

Question

Hello,

Servers up and running fine but hit a couple of problems... Server has just restarted and i havent died before the restart restart happens and then i die and it doesnt give me a 10 min countdown and says i can only be respawned once per life..

next one is i found a hunter did a missions and took it back to my base after the restart its gone with all the loot aswell..

Any ideas? i dont want this happening to players who join the server..

Thanks

4 answers to this question

1st issue is pretty common (and probably a bug, seen more posts on the issue).

2nd one : AI mission vehicles are not saved in the database. Unless you did exactly what you said (found a epoch vehicle and THEN did a mission) , then someone probably stole it :)

2nd one : AI mission vehicles are not saved in the database. Unless you did exactly what you said (found a epoch vehicle and THEN did a mission) , then someone probably stole it :)

Nope it was not from an ai missions i logged off 30 seconds before restart and came back 30 seconds after restart and poof gone :O like magic !

Nope it was not from an ai missions i logged off 30 seconds before restart and came back 30 seconds after restart and poof gone :o like magic !

Vehicle position may not have been saved before the restart occurred. Retrace the path you took before logging out, chances are the vehicle is somewhere you drove past.