Admin Functions

Joker_xGERx

Hi,

i know about the denegation of InfiSTAR admin tool and it seems like InfiSTAR often cause some problems with custom scripts.
So my question is: Is there a option to get related functionality without InfiSTAR?

As i see the stock admin tool does not have options like godmode, esp, repair, heal, revive, unlimit ammo ...

Even in this testing phase and even on PvE servers a lot of those optios are very helpfull (sorry, it´s not my fault if some childish admins do abuse with that rights!).

I know about the differences between InfiSTAR and Epoch Devs and i don´t want to fire up this controversy again. All i want to know is can i get similar functionality if i remove InfiSTAR with the stock Epoch admin tool or other 3rd party tool??

Having used both i think they both do a fine job, Epoch AH does all it needs, I also quite like the fact is has no god mode or invisibility, means players can't call out admin abuse when i shoot them :D

Try it, you'll be pleasantly suprised by how useful and stable it is, I've no issues with it.

the epoch anti hack does have esp and it does have invis to .... and heal..... (its probaly just that your set to admin high not owner so cant use the full function???)

it doesnt have repair or revive atm..... but you can spawn a revive player or spawn a repair kit

i think the not spawning certain vehicles is a glitch atm as it seems you cant spawn certain vehicles if they have hit the limit set in the config, but if you teleport to one delete it you can then spawn another......

i personly have no issues with the epoch anti hack/admin tool its a nice lil tool and is still under development come on the first iteration of it didnt let you spawn hats!!!!!!!!

but now you can so next update they might add some more to it. remember people its all still in developmeant ie the mod, the content, the tools, everything can and will be changed/tweeked and updated in time

Yes i know it´s still under development and thats no problem so far. But the big question is how the Epoch Devs think about that? Does more functionality will implemented in coming versions or they are thinking the given functions are enough and admins don´t should have more options? Godmode/Vehicle God ....OK a lot of admins abuse but thats not my fault and for me it´s a good way to test AI scripts or discipline some rowdies on our PvE server.

Hi,

i know about the denegation of InfiSTAR admin tool and it seems like InfiSTAR often cause some problems with custom scripts.

So my question is: Is there a option to get related functionality without InfiSTAR?

As i see the stock admin tool does not have options like godmode, esp, repair, heal, revive, unlimit ammo ...

Even in this testing phase and even on PvE servers a lot of those optios are very helpfull (sorry, it´s not my fault if some childish admins do abuse with that rights!).

I know about the differences between InfiSTAR and Epoch Devs and i don´t want to fire up this controversy again. All i want to know is can i get similar functionality if i remove InfiSTAR with the stock Epoch admin tool or other 3rd party tool??

The default tool has ESP, healing and the ability to give ammo so it does most of what you are asking for. As for god mode, go invisible. The main thing missing I can see at the moment is the vehicle repair option.

The default tool has ESP, healing and the ability to give ammo so it does most of what you are asking for. As for god mode, go invisible. The main thing missing I can see at the moment is the vehicle repair option.

If you sit inside the vehicle and hit heal it will repair the vehicle too. so if someone crashes their truck and you decide to be nice you can heal it while they are one the go. 

i configure my server without infistar = this guy sell hacks for player and Anti Cheat Tools for Server Admin. i am confused^^

When i join Infistar Server my FPS usually 10 less the same full or empty

Ok guys, as i said please don´t fire up this controversy again. This is no "who is the bad guy and who is the good boy" thread.

Topic is: "Will the stock admin and anti hack tool bring similar functionality step by step with comming realseses?"

...and at the moment it seems like the answer is yes, but it takes time if i dont have missunderstanding ;)