Vehicles blowing up for no reason

Brez

I think it's a bit of a serious issue so I'm gonna take a break from the mod.

Had two vehicles in my little base cuz I needed to store shit in them.

Ran out of energy so I got in a vehicle and it blew the shit outta all my stuff.

Zero reason. Vehicle was in perfect condition.

3 weeks of running around gone in one second.

I'll check back from time to time to see whats new/fixed.

Merry Xmas everyone.

Have fun.

i don't get why the vehicles in epoch have to be so weak i really dont like play a marathon simulator i have played on a server 20hrs and i have like 30 vehicles full of supplies scattered around the map because i bumped into something then im on the marathon simulator again.What good is testing when you cant get your supplies to where i want them i know epoch is suppose to be tough and i know you should learn to drive but if a ifrit cant drive over a little fence what good is it for any military use. 

If I was around, I would've placed an explosive charge under your car, waited until you got in it, and then detonated it.

Just saying.

Not everything is a bug. ;)

You don't have to use explosives...... The code is doing that job.

I guess vehicles just decide to randomly blow up when you get in with no damage.  Must be a new feature.

I've decided that every time i get out of a vehicle, go back to it and about to get in I give it a shot with a multi-tool vehicle repair. 

Seems to be the only "workaround" that I can think of to stop a vehicle from magically blowing up for no reason.

If the vehicle is (for whatever reason) getting damaged there is no way to tell without getting into it.

Would be ideal to have it like it was in A2 where you could mouse-wheel to see if anything was damaged without getting into it.