ANY Changes to server.pbo stops authentication.

Mochan

Question

So I have a linux dayz epoch server and if I make any changes AT ALL to server.pbo. Upon trying to log in my server responds this error.

15:47:43 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf                                                                                                                                                               not found
15:47:43 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Ch                                                                                                                                                              ernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf not found
15:47:43 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Ch                                                                                                                                                              ernarus\mission.sqf not found
15:47:43 "Res3tting B!S effects..."

I have tried adding infistar and I got this message. I rolled back to the default pbo it worked. I tried adding custom kill messages same error message? It appears to happen everytime I make a change AT ALL to the pbo? 

Very weird error? Any help would be great.

~Mochan

4 answers to this question

It's as Richie mentioned. Several PBO programs as far as I know may not correctly include the PREFIX file which contains the path.

So with PBO manager this should not be a problem anymore I guess.

Sounds like what ever you're using to repack is corrupting the file, I use PBO Manager but others have had issues using it, maybe try them all until you find one that works.

Mainly just been using PBOManager v1.4 Beta, and right clicking my folder and making it into a PBO.

Gonna download a different packer right now and try it..

However when I pack the mission file it stays intact and working fine.

Weird. Downloading now will report back! X