HELP URGENT!

elliot

Question

Hey, im trying to add a custom map and some scripts into my epoch, i have got the map semi working but half of the placed objects dont even show, i have tried moving and re-arranging the objects in attempt to get them to show but it refuses to work. The custom addition consists of 567 objects. I also need help with installing some scripts (sarge AI,Self Bloodbag,towing,clothe taking and protected traders) I am currently on teamspeak @85.236.100.27:14127 (JOIN FOR HELP PLEASE) i use PHP my admin sql, and use a program (filezilla) for the ftp (i am happy to screenshare) I dont want to share my mission.sqf publicly :)

5 answers to this question

What custom map are you running ? I would suggest getting that working before adding further complications with addons such as self blood bag and ai.

Then have a browse around the forum as most of those addons have been dealt with and got working for the latest version of epoch.

Finally if you're not willing to share the mission that is causing a problem we don't have much chance of helping you fix it :) dayz / arma modding is an open community.

ok screw it this is my pbo - it contains a self blood bag script , a trader safe-zone script and a custom map. the server works fine apart from the fact that i cannot unlock vehicles, nor can i interact with the traders. and if anyone can fix this i will be very gratefull :). if anyone can give me this pbo back with a working self blood bag script, Ai patroll script , towing , safe traders and remove clothes i will give you £10 via Paypal :). It has to be working though and preferably added to the pbo i send you as players have built on this server and i dont want them loosing there stuff :) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8jxkl8j1by0v68e/Id9fkM0Qo5

First thing I looked at was fn_selfActions.sqf, I don't know where that came from but it will never work on Epoch.. You are missing, essentially, all of the Epoch code from just that one file so traders, fuel pumps, locks, base building, upgrade / downgrades are all missing etc.

Start with a vanilla Epoch install and go from there.. Add each script one at a time and add them manually using notepad++ following the instructions provided by the addon author (if they don't provide instructions there is a good chance it won't work anyway, <cough> server packs).

Have a good search for your desired addon, on the forum, most of them have been covered..