script restriction #20

matrixmark

hey mate I having problem with this error script restriction #1 here is my Log :

18:17:57 : Script Log: #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #1 "[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;
uiSleep (_timeout * 1.1);
} forEach _messages;"
18:17:57 : Player #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) has been kicked by BattlEye: Script Restriction #1

I reading this  try to put the filter on script.txt on Line 1 like this :

!"[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;uiSleep (_timeout * 1.1);} forEach _messages;"

become this :

7 "BIS_fnc_" !"getCfgSubClasses" !"animalBehaviour" !"guiEffectTiles_coef" !"GUImessage" !"guiEffectTiles" !"param" !"setIDCStreamFriendly" !"overviewauthor" !"diagAARrecord" !"diagKey" !"feedbackMain" !"missionHandlers" !"getServerVariable" !"missionFlow" !"initParams" !"initRespawn" !"missionTasksLocal" !"missionConversationsLocal" !"missionCon" !"preload" !"logFormat" !"recompile" !"moduleInit" !"feedback_allowPP" !"feedback_allowDeathScreen" !"feedbackInit" !"initMultiplayer" !"MP" !"displayMission" !"feedback_fatiguePP" !"respawnBase" !"dirTo" !"secondsToString" !"guiMessage_status" !"selectRespawnTemplate" !"guiMessage_defaultPositions" !"startLoadingScreen_ids" !"damageChanged" !"incapacitatedEffect" !"invRemove" !"relpos" !"inString" !"findSafePos" !"isPosBlacklisted" !"timeToString" !"distance2D" !"effectKilled" !"dynamictext" !"inAngleSector" !"(uinamespace getvariable" !"[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;uiSleep (_timeout * 1.1);} forEach _messages;"

but it doesn't work . Did I wrote it wrong ?

but it doesn't work . Did I wrote it wrong ?

Script Restriction #1  mean you need line 2

When you look into line 2, it starting with 7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext"

So this is the keyword to found corect line in your restriction.

18:17:57 : Script Log: #0 Mark (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #1 "[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;

} forEach _messages;"

Now yo found corect line and add all from it to your batleye filter.

Copy all and add to scripts.txt  line 2  !"[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;"

Hope this help to you understand how to found and add corect line from restrictions! =)

Script Restriction #1  mean you need line 2

When you look into line 2, it starting with 7 "BIS_fnc_dynamictext"

So this is the keyword to found corect line in your restriction.

} forEach _messages;"

Now yo found corect line and add all from it to your batleye filter.

Copy all and add to scripts.txt  line 2  !"[safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7],_timeout,0.5] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText;"

Hope this help to you understand how to found and add corect line from restrictions! =)

hey mate you are my savior now I understand how it works :D