Need Help

itsjohn

Question

was playing on my serever a guy came across a vehicle that kept giving him loot every time he removed it maybe 30 times . After that we cannot log into server or the admin page keep getting a error 522 ,the server dosnt come up only the ip the ping is at 10000 and its in red can some please help me out have tried other forums and had no luck thanks 

21 answers to this question

it means

An Error 522 means that the connection started on the origin web server, but that

the request was not completed. The most common reason why this would occur is

that either a program, cron job or resource is taking up more resources than it should

causing the server not to be able to respond to all requests properly. The origin web

server is not functioning consistently for each request.

was playing on my serever a guy came across a vehicle that kept giving him loot evertime he removed it maybe 30 times . After that we cannot log into server or the admin page keep getting a error 522 ,the server dosnt come up only the ip the ping is at 10000 and its in red can some please help me out have tried other forums and had no luck thanks 

By your server do you mean this is one you have paid for, or a dedicated server ?

If not, can you ping the IP address ?

If it is your server, have you tried the support for your hosts ?

this is a server i pay for through dayz.st

iam not to computer friendly ping ip address ?

and i can even get the support page to load i get

Error 522 Ray ID: c2feed8a610041e The server may be down for maintenance, there may be a network problem, or the site may be experiencing excessive load.