Arma 2 Epoch Objects

Creep

Hey Com and Devs,

I've been playing Arma 3 Epoch for a while now and I think the setting is a bit off what Epoch once was in terms of "feeling".

What I most enjoyed in Arma 2 was the whole trader thing which has been enhanced!

But what really disappoints me is the building system (besides from Altis.. but well)

I would really enjoy if it was possible to include the A2 epoch objects like walls, floor, stairs and ladders.

Also it was really nice to make it optional to switch to the old building system without physics (this just makes the whole base look prettier)

Its just like an option for the server admins to change to "oldschool mode" and I guess Iam not the only one who would really enjoy that.

When I think back to Arma 2  There are some points that were more enjoyable but this one is pretty much the biggest...

Hey Com and Devs,

I've been playing Arma 3 Epoch for a while now and I think the setting is a bit off what Epoch once was in terms of "feeling".

What I most enjoyed in Arma 2 was the whole trader thing which has been enhanced!

But what really disappoints me is the building system (besides from Altis.. but well)

I would really enjoy if it was possible to include the A2 epoch objects like walls, floor, stairs and ladders.

Also it was really nice to make it optional to switch to the old building system without physics (this just makes the whole base look prettier)

Its just like an option for the server admins to change to "oldschool mode" and I guess Iam not the only one who would really enjoy that.

When I think back to Arma 2  There are some points that were more enjoyable but this one is pretty much the biggest...

I also think that the new trader system is the biggest enhancement from Arma2 Epoch. I think a lot of things were done better in the old Epoch than the new one. I dunno, but let's see how the mod develops. I'm not sure how others feel but for me it was a bit of a let down that vehicles are repaired with "tech magic" instead of actual parts that you need to find.

I really like the new Epoch though, but it's in many ways really much more simplified compared to the previous.