Lockbox Code Lock

Havoc302

Just wanted to say I honestly think the lockboxes would be more useful if they had a code, I know a lot of people don't like having to remember a heap of codes but it is very handy if you want to allow access to the lockbox when you're not there. Operating with a group of people it's very frustrating having to run all the way back to base (because there's so many vehicles! :P ) just to open the lockbox for a team mate to get something when you could have just as easily given him the code. There's no reason it can't also have the open from PlayerUID like it did in the Plot for Life system but have a code also.

Just wanted to say I honestly think the lockboxes would be more useful if they had a code, I know a lot of people don't like having to remember a heap of codes but it is very handy if you want to allow access to the lockbox when you're not there. Operating with a group of people it's very frustrating having to run all the way back to base (because there's so many vehicles! :P ) just to open the lockbox for a team mate to get something when you could have just as easily given him the code. There's no reason it can't also have the open from PlayerUID like it did in the Plot for Life system but have a code also.

Anyone in your group should be able to open lockboxes as it is.

The code system just becomes such a hassle when your base gets to a certain size, unless the code can be remember for everything single object or door after first time enter I don't see a problem, but having to alt tab over and over to bring up your list of codes just to unlock your base is a major hassle.

im the group leader for my squad and i set the group up before placing my lock box..... im the only one who can lock unlock and pack my lock box....

my mate mr silent night found another lock box and placed it in our base with mine...... i can lock and unlcok his box but not pack it, he cant unlock, lock or pack mine though

im the group leader for my squad and i set the group up before placing my lock box..... im the only one who can lock unlock and pack my lock box....

my mate mr silent night found another lock box and placed it in our base with mine...... i can lock and unlcok his box but not pack it, he cant unlock, lock or pack mine though

Yeah, there seems to be a bug currently which makes all group owner lockboxes private. Pack the box you originally placed and have someone else place it down and it will be shared with the group.

From what I have seen, I am group leader, I placed down jammer, teammate placed lockbox. All members are able to access the box.

We have tried other other situations and the result that we have found was that the jammer has no affect of lockbox. Doesn't matter who places the lockbox, everyone can access. Members come and go, the worst was a quick log to lobby, all were able to access.

Maybe we were just lucky. All were done on Mells House server.

The code system just becomes such a hassle when your base gets to a certain size, unless the code can be remember for everything single object or door after first time enter I don't see a problem, but having to alt tab over and over to bring up your list of codes just to unlock your base is a major hassle.

I Just Use A Little Whiteboard (200x200) ;)