unsure if its a bug with NVG and Scopes

razorpanda

just wondering is the NVG goggles bugged? and also are certain scopes bugged? both me and another person encountered the problems we had NVG goggles and they did not work also with the scope RCO the alternate zoom 10x didnt work either. Now i thought this might have been a conflict in buttons so as i went to change the keys the change key wouldnt work as you go to click to edit the key it brings up the next part but instantly closes?

NVG's didn't work at all? or didn't work when you scoped in, and are you sure the RCO scope has a 10x in-game? just cause it looks like it would or does in real life doesn't mean it was scripted in. :)

Looking down a scope disables the NVG, you'll need a night vision scope.

i know that nvgs dont work with scopes but the thing is the nvgs dont go on and the rco scope acording the the arma 3 game which i have used on wastelands and the singeplayer arma 3 game that the rco scope has 2 scoped functions one is the red dot and the other is the 10x zoom for long ranged optics but the function doesnt seem to work on the epoch mod for arma 3 just wanted to ask if it was an actual bug or was the scope intended to be that way? i found that u can buy energy and battery packs at the vendors would this mean i need to charge the NVG's up? to use them or is the NVG's a bug too since wen u find them and try to turn them on they dont turn on. Thanks

RCO works fine for me, even when scoped with NV and I'm talking about the 10x (control + right click) not the red dot.. did you have energy for your NVs OP?

You can charge your energy up a number of ways; by being in a vehicle with the engine on, being close to windmills and solar panels or by consuming (double clicking) energy packs.

Energy is used for NV googles and for building.

RCO works fine for me, even when scoped with NV and I'm talking about the 10x (control + right click) not the red dot.. did you have energy for your NVs OP?

You can charge your energy up a number of ways; by being in a vehicle with the engine on, being close to windmills and solar panels or by consuming (double clicking) energy packs.

Energy is used for NV googles and for building.

I have gotten the NVGs to work with both zoom levels on the RCO, so make sure you have enough energy. 

thanks for the reply well that clears up the NVG issues then so gota charge em with energy, only issue now is my rco scope on the arma 3 epoch mod, ive got my key rebounded to T for alternate zoom functions it works fine in the arma 3 normal game and also on the wastelands mod but for some reason wont seem to work on the epoch mod? i thot maybe the key binding was the issue but while ingame when i try to change the key the game closes the rebind key window instantly as i go to change the key pretty weird.

T key is already used in Epoch, that'd be why

It used to be used to smash trash piles, but now the "I" key does that and the only thing I think T does is you do ctrl + T to initiate a trade with another player.