Epoch Public Release

dayzlauncher

Not trying to talk/start Sh*t, just that people like "Cheif" need to realize why theirs threads and post like what he talked about. People like him, dont understand why the public server files are an issue that gets people fired up. All I am saying is if you dont know the background you cant really say something about it without knowing what happends. "Dont judge a book by its cover" is all am saying.

People like me eh?  I know why people want public server files and I know that, like i stated before, that they will be ready when the mod team decides to push the files out.  Crying like a baby looking for a teet wont help those appear any sooner nor will threads like this one.  I have friends that run high end servers for A2 epoch and they are foaming at the mouth for them (exaggeration of course) but thats not going to help them get it either. 

As far as my earlier post it was to say what axle said best, you should be posting/playing/supporting the mod team on this forum to help make a better game not trying to tear them apart.  I would believe Axle and the other mods any day over a guy that sells code, illegally in my opinion, for an anti hack that he himself made damn near necessary.  You know because he used to script hacks himself.

And spell Chief right.  You're embarrassing yourself.

People like me eh?  I know why people want public server files and I know that, like i stated before, that they will be ready when the mod team decides to push the files out.  Crying like a baby looking for a teet wont help those appear any sooner nor will threads like this one.  I have friends that run high end servers for A2 epoch and they are foaming at the mouth for them (exaggeration of course) but thats not going to help them get it either. 

As far as my earlier post it was to say what axle said best, you should be posting/playing/supporting the mod team on this forum to help make a better game not trying to tear them apart.  I would believe Axle and the other mods any day over a guy that sells code, illegally in my opinion, for an anti hack that he himself made damn near necessary.  You know because he used to script hacks himself.

And spell Chief right.  You're embarrassing yourself.

That was their side of the story though. Infistar posted his side on his website and sorry but I believe him.