Official Status None Vanilla Server?

cosacee

Question

Hi i run a private hive taviana epoch server and while checking out various other servers i noticed MGT's server which i believe is the much advertised server that frankieonpc plays on now i read the rules about official listing as i was interested myself and it says that it has to be vanilla but according to MGT's servers they run various scripts nothing much unlike my own so whats the secret to this is there any way to change my status to official this mod is starting to take off and would like to get in the game so to speak, if you could let me know how they managed to get official status that would be great thanks

5 answers to this question

This is the topic that tells you how to be an official server: http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/389-want-to-be-listed-as-an-official-dayz-epoch-server/

If that server you mentioned runs scripts, maybe they were an official server, then after they were made official, they changed things.

was just curious how you had no bubble on dayzcommander with the words "Unofficial: this server is not connected to the hive, or is missing the required anti cheat protection"? thanks :)

The Offical server list has nothing to do with what DayZ Commander says mate.

Are you running BattleEye?