Suggestion : Food Stands / Water Barrels - Collectables

DMstratz

Having a base that's a bit out the way (around 2.9km from nearest town) it can be a bit hard getting food and drink for 6~ players and having enough to go around. i know it would go against

the realism aspect but it would be cool if you could setup something in your base that generates food/drink every 10 minutes etc so it DOES give you a limited amount but is a cool item to keep

all your players full up.

inb5 ITS A SURVIVAL GAME.

Water is easily replenish-able with an empty jar. You can fill them at the Blue 55-gallon barrels that have water in them. Also the gravestone-looking monuments have a water spicket also can fill jars. Both of these can be found everywhere around the map. Now food is another story, it has to be looted but easily enough to find. I do believe that there should be just a few more animals then what is in now. But yes it is a survival game and the idea is for you to make runs out of your base to "stock" up. I want you to have to come out of your base so I can kill you......

If you wanted easy food/drink you should have made the base near a town. There is a trade off between remoteness/safety and easy loot accessibility. I do think it would be cool if they was a way to craft a water spigot. If you are far away from towns, there should be some animal spawns around, so you could go hunting.