Base Deleteing it Self

theballin7

Question

Hello ever since i updated to 1.0.2.4 some of my players base gets deletes 3 Days after they build it now i have Indestructible Bases setup but only for Half Cinder and Full Wall Cinder but it is deleting that from the database also.... i did not use the events in the sql to make it do the maintain building because i used the 1.0.2.3 code for that so there are no sql events at all but yet how is their walls like cinder half and cinder full when its Indestrucible and i also have this setup in my hiveext.ini ;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = 14

i have it commented out because i dont want it too delete from the database but somehow it still is.

11 answers to this question

Make sure you lose the semi colon before your entry otherwise it wont be seen.

On a similar topic, we had -1 in place for some time and worked fine and now it appears since the latest patch it no longer works, anyone got any suggestions please ?

Can we also double check as to whether there is a space between = and - please ?

cheers

Raptor

We use CPC indestructible Bases and having this issue too since a while dunno how to fix this ,seems it coming up all 7 dayz.

tried -1 in hive ini but no change yet .

;Negative values will disable this feature
;0 means that ALL empty placed items will be deleted every server restart
;A positive number is how old (in days) a placed empty item must be, in order for it to be deleted
;CleanupPlacedAfterDays = -1

By all means how can we fix it,players aren't glad about that !

may i found the fix

Semicolon is a comment line ! All that stands behind it , is not Observed / Carried out .

With everything to be activated , the semicolon must be removed at the beginning of the line . And when to you behind it , for example , writes a -1 , it stays forever ( Negative values ​​will disable this feature )

The downside , of course , did if ever new foreign players come and build on it anywhere , it remains , even If They no longer come back . Even if you do, for example , Increased to 365 days, all things continue for 1 year .

To remove semicolon and if it is To Remain always, then so without ; ( semicolon ) :

Semicolon is a comment line ! ! All that stands behind it , is not observed / carried out. With everything to be activated, the semicolon must be removed at the beginning of the line. And when you behind it , for example, a -1 writes , it stays forever ( Negative values ​​will disable this feature ) The downside of course is that when ever new foreign players come and build on it anywhere, it remains , even if they no longer come back. Even if you do , for example, increased to 365 days , all things continue for 1 year. So remove semicolon and if it is to remain always , then so without ; https://board.nitrado.net/support-de-german-only/support-gameserver/dayz/44018/dayz-epoch-basebau-in-7-tagen-alles-verschwunden/

Fuch's

Didnt I say exactly that the post before ???? I have the semi colon removed and am using -1 and it still doesnt work :(, hence my post looking for help.Cmon guys lots of you have built castles out there and they arnt degrading

share the fix with us please, my players are getting royally fed up because their bases are disappearing, all help gratefulyy accepted.

best regards

Raptor